This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
NO LEAKING: Premium silicone material and ergonomic design used on the goggles ensure that the different facial shapes are applied and there is no water leakage. Comes with nose clips and earplugs
ANTI-FOG ANTI-UV: Anti-fog and UV-resistant coatings on the lens surface prevent fogging of the lens and protect the child's eyes from UV rays
WIDER VISION DESIGN: Crystal clear siamese lens design for a wider field of vision
EASY TO WEAR: Easy-to-use buckle and button design makes it easier for children to wear and take off the glasses. Easy to adjust and wear comfortable
HIGH PERFORMANCE: Polycarbonate lenses remain strong even under harsh conditions
KAILIMENG Kids Swim Goggles have wide & thick silicone eye socket that fits most children's faces, providing a perfect waterproof and comfortable wearing experience.
How to Clean Swim Goggles
The less you handle your swimming goggles, the better. However, lenses, gaskets, and straps should be kept clean. Follow these steps to safely clean your swim goggles.
- Rinse: Gently rinse goggle straps, lenses, and eye gaskets in cold, fresh water. This eliminates pool chemicals (like chlorine) that will age goggle gaskets and straps.
- Strap Cleaning: Dip your fingers into soapy water and massage straps. Take special care to keep the soapy rinse water away from swim goggle lenses and goggle gaskets.
- Rinse Again: Rinse away the soapy water solution, taking special care to keep the rinse away from swim goggle lenses and gaskets.
- Air Dry: Allow goggles to air dry completely, away from direct sunlight.
Don’t Touch Your Goggle Lenses With Anything
Don’t touch goggle lenses, especially on the inside. Doing so degrades goggle visibility:
- Dirt: Dirt and oil from fingers reduces vision clarity.
- Scratches: Contact from fingers, fingernails, rough cloths, or (gasp) tools damages lenses, causing swimmer eyes to refocus on scratches instead of the lap lane or competition.
- Anti-Fog Abuse: Wiping the inside of a lens with anything can damage the anti-fog coating and scratch the lens, resulting in a blurry, foggy view.
What To Do When Anti-Fog Coating Wears Off
Anti-fog spray: Applying anti-fog goggle spray will review fog resistant properties of your swim goggles.
Sloshing technique: Some swimmers will keep a few drops of water in their goggles, allow prevent fog from forming with a thin layer of water, that constantly sloshes around your goggles lenses as you swim. Although this technique is convenient, the distraction can take away from your workout.
KAILIMENG Kids Swim Goggles No Leak Anti-Fog UV Protection Adjustable and Comfortable Swimming Glasses for Children and Early Teens Crystal Clear Siamese Lens with Nose Clips and Earplugs B07W8TMTTX