This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
AFFORDABLE: The weightlifting straps from Navaris measuring 2.3 x 1.6" are made of durable cotton and neoprene, so as well as being robust and reliable, they're affordable too.
GYM SUPPORT: Look after your wrists, hands and forearms and know that your grip is secure while you concentrate on perfecting your dumbbell squats, barbell deadlifting, weight chin-ups, pull-ups and more.
STRONG AND SOFT: Soft neoprene cushioning around the wrists ensures wearing and using the strong cotton straps is comfortable and won't distract from your workout.
FULL POWER: The lifting straps are ideally suited to pro and amateur men and women who want to focus on their deadlifts, body building and weight training, not on their grip.
HOW TO USE: It's important to use the wrist straps correctly to ensure a safe work out and prevent injury. Please see description below on how to use the straps correctly. Grip-strengthening exercises can help you to not rely too much on the straps.
The Navaris set of lifting straps support your wrists while you focus on perfecting your technique at the gym without worrying about your grip. Ideal for power lifting, deadlifting and weight training.USE AND SETUP
- Form a circle at one end of strap by threading the end through the loop. Slide hands through and pull on ends until straps fits snugly around wrists.
- Start wrapping the strap around the bar by going under the bar from back to front, and then wrapping the strap over the top and under again. Wrap strap
completely around bar.
READY TO LIFT
- Place hands over straps. Hold straps in place by closing palm and fingers over the area where straps are wrapped around barbell. They should slide off easily
when you let go. Re-wrap straps to tighten or loosen if uncomfortable.
- Roll bar towards you. Rolling the bar towards you will tighten the strap. Do this until the straps pull on your wrists. For full benefit and to prevent injury
do not start lifting before straps are tight.
- Lift the weight. Take care not to force your wrists to hold the entire weight as you lift. Straps should let your wrists help maintain your grip, not do all
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Material: Cotton, neoprene, silk
- Dimensions per strap: 2.3 x 1.6 x 0.4" (580 x 40 x 10 mm)
- Weight: 0.3 lb (0.12 kg)
Navaris Weight Lifting Straps - Pair of Padded Weightlifting Wrist Support Straps for Deadlift Powerlifting Bodybuilding Gym Training B07QVWRCV5